Saturday, September 10, 2005

Judging the Cover

























Get Behind Me Satan by The White Stripes


























The Woods by Sleater-Kinney


I love the music AND the covers. I realize it shouldn't be the basis for a purchase and it rarely is with me and music, but I really do like good cover art. Here are two I've listened to recently that I rather like. Oh, and the music? On Get Behind Me Satan (you know, every time I type that I type... "Get Behind Me Stan"..... do you suppose there's any significance to that?) I love so many of the tunes, but right now my very favorite is track 4 "Forever for Her (is Over for Me) with track five as a close second... "Little Ghost." On The Woods my current faves are track 5 "Modern Girl" and track 7 "Rollercoaster."

1 comment:

Carm said...

Well, I've tried "bad" music too... I find they both fit rather well... I'm glad you approve of my White Stripes lovin'

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin