Saturday, January 02, 2010

G-Force

This was our New Year's Day family film fest choice. Nevermind, the youngest kid in the family is 19! And that for her and my brother this was a SECOND viewing of the film. I have to admit it was pretty darn cute. My mom asked partway through, "how do they get the guinea pigs to do all this" they seemed so real to her. God bless CG. :) The attitudes, expressions, and daring feats of this rodent team were impressive and pretty cute. I did like Bucky, the hamster, who looks just like Peanut. For a spy movie junkie, I appreciated this version complete with scuba gear and gadgets. I'd recommend G-Force with one condition--brace yourself, you might want to adopt a guinea pig or a hamster after watching it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin