Friday, May 16, 2008

He got it right.


Seriously, what is wrong with me? One of the highlights of my week was watching the Bachelor season finale. It just makes me happy. It's delicious and I feel naughty and common and ridiculous watching lame reality TV. After the last season I swore I was done. But then they had this great bachelor on and I couldn't resist. It was the most civil season, among the girls that mattered and there seemed to be quite a handful of substantial real girls. I was impressed with the final four and really believed that any one of them might be the one. But secretly I wanted it to be Shayne. She was my favorite from the start. Apparently, Matt's favorite too. I have no idea if things will work for them. But I'm hopeful. I think they are a sweet couple. Matt and his little monkey.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin