Monday, January 21, 2008

iGoogle

I'm all about learning new stuff online. Katie showed me stumbleupon. Nancy loves YouTube. Sara introduced me to Imeem. I'm learning Googledocs from Eileen. And today I created an iGoogle homepage. I have been using, or better phrased, not really using My Yahoo for a few years now. I have never really learned to navigate it and I don't really keep up on the content. I pay attention to the weather and the breaking news. That's about it.


Now I've discovered iGoogle and I really like the format and the cute themes and all the choices for gadgets or things you can add to your page. All you need is a gmail account (I have one I never use) and in minutes you too, can have a spiffy page. I was super excited to see there was a "gadget" that counted down the days until Bush leaves office but it didn't actually work when I got it on my page... maybe there's another one like it somewhere, who knows?

**actually I figured out how to create my own Bush Be Gone counter... iGoogle is great!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin