Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year?

I'm still suffering from 2007's cold. Ick. The past week has been a blur of cold meds and kleenexes. And whining. Don't forget the whining. Not the most graceful way to say good-bye to 2007. And not the best way to usher in the new year.

Ugh.

I think I need to recover before I pledge myself to some new year's resolutions. Right now I'm a bit too dejected, miserable, and self-pitying to be trusted with any big decisions. First day back at school, I might add. Not much vacation here in the frozen north. Oh well, bitter girl, bitter cold. I guess it's a match. Still I contemplated my options in the shower... find a new job, find a new locale, move to France maybe -- at least the version Michael Moore portrays. That's what I need. I'm pretty sure. Or maybe just one more day in bed.

I'll let you know tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin