Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Gracious Gift Givers

I didn't really get into the whole gift giving and getting this Christmas but in the end some gifts exchanged hands.... I got this yummy Amy Sedaris book from Tara and I have only read a little of it, but it's typical Sedaris humor and it totally cracks me up. Rebecca was in tune with my movie obsession and decided I needed a fun little journal for keeping track of the flicks I take in and reviewing them as I watch them... and listing all the ones I WANT to see.



This bag is my "interim" gift... My friend Marcia always goes overboard and right now she's got a greater plan in mind but couldn't wait for that to unfold.... so she got me a BAG that UNFOLDS. It's a cute little pouch when it's not in use... and then it unfolds to this huge funky bag meant for my knitting. It's so I'll quit using ugly textbook company freebies I have in abundance....

Regardless the reason, I love it... I love all my goodies and the girls who gave 'em. Gifts are a treat and I am ever thankful.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin