Wednesday, September 27, 2006

We All Need Some Sunshine... and Perhaps Some Cake?


There are a bunch of films I am eager to see and what usually happens is I never get to them in the theatre and I LOVE seeing films in the theatre... Right now, I want to see Little Miss Sunshine; the rumor is that it's good. I plan to see it... but evening shows are expensive and weekend matinees are never at optimal times and I find something else is always scheduled...

But today I saw a preview for a film I had almost forgotten. Releasing on October 2oth-- Marie Antoinette. It looks yummy. I wonder if it will be. Sofia Coppola, Francis Ford Coppola.... surely it must be, right? Maybe this is one I will manage to see on the big screen.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin