Friday, September 01, 2006

Fantasy Football.... draft time once again


Well, here goes. Year five of fantasy football and my Hollywood Video league. Let's see if my annual lack of preparation pays off this year. It's never a good sign when I have to ask when the season actually starts.

Furthermore, I may have made a big mistake in selecting Bret Favre once more as my QB. It's his last year and some people determined to rain on my parade were quick to mention the idea that he'll likely not finish the season. I was actually thinking since this is decidedly his last year he may actually have a great season since he'll want to go out strong and he has records to make and all that. I wavered though and then my faithfulness kicked in. I knew I would never forgive myself if I picked up another quarterback and the new guy wasn't that hot and Favre had a killer season. I would be betraying my Favre love. So, win or lose... pass, fumble or sack... I am sticking with my guy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin