Friday, August 18, 2006

Creative Cooking Concept.7 Hot Fudge-Laced Sugar Cones

First off, I've been going on about fruit a lot lately... as if it's all I live for. That would be misleading my readers. Actually I could happily eat hot fudge right from the jar.... just grab me a spoon. And oddly enough I am not an ice cream fanatic... I see it only as a socially acceptable way to ingest sizeable amounts of hot fudge.


Sooooo.... my summer sweet treat involves buying regular sugar cones and then spooning hot fudge into the inside of them so as to coat the sides and possibly leave a little choco-deposit at the tip. Then I toss them in the freezer for a few days and let the hot fudge harden. When I can wait no longer I make a peppermint bon bon ice cream cone and celebrate the wonder that is hot fudge with every bite of my sugar cone. It just seems right.

2 comments:

banjo bandida said...

Yummy. The choco-deposit is the best part!

Carm said...

Yes, I would have to agree....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin