Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tool-Time

I was just reading Design*Sponge and was reminded of my incompetence when comes to your average DIY home improvement project. I have decided it's because I don't have the proper tools.

I am frequently attempting to do something like hang a shelf or assemble a TV stand or an oscillating fan and if there's a witness to the madness I usually hear an incredulous cry, "You don't have a level? Who doesn't have a level? Where's your pliers? What? You don't have a pliers." Sigh. So, I think those may be the first things on my list of purchases. However, based on the Design*Sponge recommended tools I do have a surprising number of them. Just never the ones I need. And as it turns out, the "stud finder" I bought is pretty useless.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin