Thursday, December 23, 2010

Vacation--Day One, Book One

A few weeks ago I planned to take on the challenge of reading a book a day over Christmas vacation. Then I started planning some reading choices. Well, I'm already behind before I begin because I'm in the MIDDLE of a book I was going to read for the challenge. Will I put it aside to pursue today's daily book? I'm afraid I just can't do that. Instead I will not take this challenge so literally as to assume I will complete a book a day each day... and instead aim for a grand total of 12 (or 13 since I'd already started Behemoth before the challenge). I am a fan of reading a multitude of books at once anyway.

I'm currently reading Behemoth by Scott Westerfeld














and today's read in my #bookaday challenge is ...

Escape! The Story of The Great Houdini by Sid Fleischman

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin