Thursday, April 16, 2009

I Link ,Therefore I Am.

How cute is this little card table playhouse for a child?
I am in LOVE with it.
I wonder if I could make something like this myself...
Special order them here, at Imaginative Play Toys on Etsy

Secrets of Simplicty by Mary Carlomagno sounds like a book I need to read (via Decor8)
Am dying to make these yummy cupcakes via Inchmark.
I'm all about the coconut.

Awesome wedding invitations for the music lover! via Black*Eiffel



I think the printable checklist is pretty darn cool, for a list lover like me!



Fabrics from this Etsy Store are making my mouth water.

Fat Quarter pack of two fabrics:
Jennifer Paganelli--Polly Stripe in Persimmon
Alexander Henry--Apples & Pears in Blue

Fat Quarter:
Alexander Henry--French Countryside Granville Fabric

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin