Saturday, February 02, 2008

My Latest Addiction.





With the writers' strike on I've been ripping through TV on DVD seasons like crazy. I've enjoyed 30 Rock seasons 1 and 2, Prison Break Season 1 and I'm just starting Heroes Season 1. But my favorite... my most delicious hedonistic pleasure... Weeds.
I love Mary Louise Parker as Mrs. Botwin. I love Conrad, her partner in the biz. I have no real interest in drugs or doing them, never have, never will, but something about this show is sinfully delicious. I love the opening credits and Malvina Reynolds singing "Little Boxes" and the parade of musical talent singing the theme song in Seasons Two and Three. I'm only sad there are no more episodes for me to watch. That's what I get for my lack of self control that had me watching up to 6 episodes a night. Be careful. It's hard to stop once you start. You could become a Weeds junkie too.

1 comment:

Sara said...

I love Weeds. It is so good. Conrad is a dream.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin