Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blah. Blah. Blah.

I am feeling like I'm not living up to my bloggery-duties. I've not written anything much in months. Most of my posts are based on things spotted elsewhere on the net. One might think, as Emma suggested once on her blog, that I am too busy living life to blog, but that would not be the case. Instead I've spent far too much time in the past couple months with terrible head colds and too much blah going on to generate any kind of intelligent text worthy of posting. (Not sure this counts, either!)

On Friday I was hit, (just in time for the weekend) with a terrible cough that morphed into a fever on Saturday and then, on Sunday, with a bizarre reaction of sorts that had both my ears bright red, mildly itchy and generating enough heat to warm my apartment. Oh, and then I had some hives too. The medications keep increasing and the symptoms keep replacing themselves as if my darn body is determined to keep me down one way or another. Sunday night I woke with swollen glands and a sore throat and by Monday night the ear-syndrome and hives had mostly subsided to be replaced by the ever popular stuffy head, I can't bweathe or speak properly and to tilt my head downward is to feel like I'm drowning. Ugh. Now it's Tuesday and the cold meds aren't even making a dent. So, I'm afraid my zest for living is a bit dulled.

I promise as soon as I feel 100% again I'll get crazy and do a bunch of interesting things again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin