Thursday, October 26, 2006

Still Here

Life has really been kicking me in the ass lately... for example I actually wrote this very post two days ago but then when I tried to publish it, I discovered my internet and cable were down for the next 12 hours because of my ISP's local updates.

I look back at this month on the blog and see a mere three posts and I'm sorry. I hope to be back full-force soon. I really do hate the fall of every year... September, October, and November are three months in which people seem to want to CRAM every little thing in.... I think it's an effort by the world to make teachers pay for those months off in the summer....

And like I said, it's not been all unicorns and sunshine lately.

Still one good thing happened on Tuesday at my final harmonica class. I won a "door-prize" for correctly identifying Steven Segal as the vocalist on a particular cd. Seriously.

And the prize was a black baseball hat stitched with the slogan "Flannery for Sheriff" Rumor has it, I could get $400 for this on Ebay!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin