Saturday, April 15, 2006

Ups and Downs

Weighing me Down:

Hearts that don't work properly.
Mom had a pacemaker put in on Tuesday.

Other health problems like brain cancer and old age.
I hate change and the life threatening sort seems like the worst kind.

That we haven't had a day off from work in MONTHS.
And now when I have two, I piss them away doing nothing.

That I had a rather sizable chunck of change as a tax return (good news) and I've already spent it simply to "catch up" with my finances (bad news).

Lifting me Up:

I did manage to figure out a way to make the yearbook affordable this year (good news) and now all I have to do is get it done in the next couple weeks (bad news).

It was 70 degrees yesterday. Lovely. (I drove through the car wash ... some of you know how much I enjoy that!)

Celebrating babies... the birth of little Adee in Montana and learning about Maija expecting twins in Idaho....

Waking up to sunshine today and to an e-mail from my best friend.

-----------------------------------------------

I guess the important thing for me is balance.

(Thank goodness for yoga... on my own, I am terribly inflexible and can barely stand upright without losing my footing....)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin