Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Parading my Political Nature

Apparently it's been a few years since I've seen a parade in Grand Forks. The last time I saw the Potato Bowl parade it ran down University Ave. Now it starts by the YMCA and travels down Demers down the main drag in East Grand Forks too. On Saturday morning I volunteered to don my Laird for ND State Superintendent tee shirt and hit the streets to spread awareness and tootsie rolls! We ran out of candy by the time we reached EGF but I was wise and just sported a sign and a smile so I didn't have the pressure of "leaving no child behind" when it came to the candy. Even the doggies weren't forgotten as Max made sure to pass out doggie treats to all the parade watching pooches. I trust he now has THEIR vote... Woof!


Just a few of the many signs we put together at Max's campaign headquarters on Sunday afternoon. My stapling hand has a good callous going!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin