Saturday, October 24, 2009

Spooky.

I couldn't resist decorating the holiday tree my favorite of the holidays. I was a child in love with dress-up and my joy for costumes has never faded. Also I love black. And I find great solace in cemeteries. And of my very scattered memories from my early elementary years, a song from music class remains... "Stirring and stirring and stirring my brew (sung spookily)" And fall is a great time of year. And the Halloween one is probably the best Charlie Brown special too. God Bless the Great Pumpkin.

Much of this I have collected from year to year, but if you are ever on the look out for great holiday goodies, be sure to check out the Plain and Fancy Antique Mall -- Linda from The Red Geranium there always carries such great stuff.

I even managed to find some ornaments to celebrate my Peanuts Great Pumpkin love!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin