Friday, December 15, 2006

Seven Songs I've Been Craving Lately....

Crazy by Gnarls Barkley
I'll Take You There by Staple Singers
Hate Me Tonight by Blue October
Don't Go Breaking my Heart by Elton John
Groove Me by King Floyd
Unwritten by Natasha Beddingfield
Knock Three Times by Tony Orlando and Dawn

And by craving I mean, I can listen to these songs over and over and over insatiably. I know it's a little weird. ButI do this a lot. And it's not like I ever actually get "sick of them" but I just find myself moving on to some different song....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've had that with 'Fix Me' by Coldplay. Understand completely.

marvin said...

Yikes! Did all the cool people move away from you on the knitting bench there at the fabric store when you admitted these specific song cravings to them? :-)

Carm said...

Well, Mr. Marvin.... do YOU have any particular song cravings as of late?

You realize, of course, one doesn't CHOOSE the songs that the body wants to hear... it's just some kind of urge... like some people's need to feast on chocolate. I've been trying to formulate a theory about the sorts of songs I tend to like... or that I am drawn to... perhaps I can start to identify a pattern. We shall see.

Anonymous said...

I do serious cravin' too. Right now, I crave "All I Want For Christmas" by Mariah Carey. Normally, I wouldn't love this song, but there is something about it at Christmas. Also, I can't get enough of "Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira.

Anonymous said...

I also get like this about David Tennant. But that might be slightly different.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin