Saturday, March 11, 2006

The 100th Episode

This post is my 100th post! It seems like it should be a monumental thing... not some recap of the Oscars and how I did on my picks.... (14/24.... Woo Hoo!) But that's too much creative pressure. Something under which I might crack.

I have just experienced what might actually be the longest week of my life. I am not sure why.... I have ideas ... what is certain is that this work week lasted at least ten days... This morning we had an inservice on digital photography (very helpful, actually) and so it is fitting that I might post a couple pics... completely unedited... (I swear I did learn a lot, really... I just don't have the software yet!)

What I've neglected to mention is that overnight our lamb-like March turned into a lion... well maybe a "lion-cub." Though it's REALLY snowing right now, it's gentle, warm, wet snow. And then as I was leaving work something possessed me, and I found myself on my knees in the parking lot crafting the first snowman I've built in a decade using candy I found on the floor of my car as the face and buttons! This deserves an Academy Award... okay, maybe I exaggerate.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin